Since we absolutely are what we eat, there is no way we can talk about self care without talking about food! It is our belief that there isn’t one diet or plan that is right for everyone.
We each have to figure out what our bodies need for ourselves, and that is what I want to focus on, figuring that out! I think every eating plan there is agrees on at least this one thing: our bodies need vitamins, minerals, protein, and essential fats. How you choose to get them is up to you,
But here’s a few tips:
• Greens, the more greens the better! They have calcium, zinc, magnesium, and iron.
• Eat regularly, skipping meals doesn’t help your metabolism.
• Eat breakfast.
• Eat all the colors of fruits and veggies, organic if possible or wash thoroughly. Nobody needs to eat pesticides.
• Follow the 80/20 rule 80 percent really good stuff, then don’t stress out about the other 20 percent. More good stuff in, less bad stuff in!
• Enjoy your food and be thankful for it! It’s ok to go in increments, and upgrade your nutrition in steps.
Make a healthier choice and another and another.
**Side note: We created a guide to help you create a "Self Care Plan" if you'd like to download your own guide click here
Your Wellness Resource,
Are you experiencing dry cuticles?
Give the Gift of Relaxation, Purchase a Gift Certificate for someone you love for any occasion Click here
#happynewyear #healthyeating #healthyeatingtips #eatingtips #behealthy #eathealthy #stayhealthy #mobilespa #travelingaura #floridablogger #wellnessblogger #selcareblogger #lifestyleblogger #pampering #relaxation #giftofrelaxation #wellness