It is important for us to communicate our sanitation policies to our clients so you feel safe about your pampering session.
To Our Valued Client,
While we have always met high sanitation standards, we’re taking on additional disinfection procedures to make you feel safe. Please know that the wellness and safety of our customers is our number one concern, so we are also implementing the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff:
• Stringent disinfection procedures are followed between every client. Please rest assured that this happens under normal circumstances, but we are taking additional safety measures.
Our mobile spa is disinfecting with Rejuvenate (by Virox) to keep you safe. Experts chose this patented formula to disinfect the Princess Diamond cruise liner after the ship’s extended quarantine because it is one of the safest, most powerful disinfectants on the market.
• Clients are required to wash their hands with soap and water when we arrive for appointment. Per the CDC guidelines, the backs of the hands, between fingers, fingertips, and under nails should be scrubbed for at least 20 seconds prior to rinsing.
• We will have, hand sanitizer available for both the client(s) and staff.
• We encourage social distancing of at least 6 feet from any individual throughout the service. If this cannot be accomplished, we’ll limit the number of services performed at one time so we can manage the amount of exposure for our mobile spa professionals.
• Clients who are not feeling well should cancel/reschedule appointment. Please try to give at least 24 hours advance notice regarding schedule changes but also know that regular cancellation policies have been temporarily waived at this time.
• If guests have traveled by plane or cruise ship or have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days, please call and reschedule your appointment.
• No children, family, or friends will be allowed during your appointment unless scheduled for a service.
• With your safety in mind, we have limited some of our regular menu offerings. Please visit our Services Tab!
If you have further questions or concerns feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule an experience book here